Simply add a couple of ingredients with your favourite granola. A quick, easy recipe to fill lunchboxes or to snack on the go.Ingredients
- 1 tbsp pea protein powder (or other powder)
What to do
1. Add the dry granola mix to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the soaked dates into a blender or food processor, and blend until quite smooth.
3. Add the peanut butter, powder, and honey to the food processor, and process until all ingredients are blended. If too solid to blend, add up to 2 teaspoons of water.
4. Add the dry granola mixture and pulse to break up and mix in the granola.
5. Scoop out the mixture and, using your hands, form into balls. Serve at room temperature.
Make sure to share your photos with us on social media and tag us in. We'd love to see your creations.
Photo credits: My Food and Happiness.